Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome

Hi.  Welcome to my new blog.  This is my third blog.  If you are new to me...let me introduce myself and do a recap.  My other blogs are Glimpse of Pink (where I share more of my personal life, stories, journal-ing, the like) and Make Believe Chef (where I share recipes, which I'll probably be linking over here a lot).

I am Erin.
I am married to my wonderful hubs, Klay.
We have one wonderful little miracle, Isaac
Isaac was born 12 weeks premature, it was hard, but it changed me, for the better.
We live in the country, next door to my parents farm, a mile from the inlaws farm.
We like gardening, hunting, buying in bulk, self reliance.
I work full time as an insurance agent.  Klay works full time as an IT consultant.
Yet, family is still our #1 priority.  We are unique.  We are old-fashioned trying to make it in a modern world.
People call us a 'confusing conundrum.'
 I am NOT a "career woman".  I may work a job, but I am still a mommy.
I do NOT feel led (at this time) to quit said job.
Our child is not be "raised" by other people, he is being "raised" by us, but spend 3 days a week with his grandparents from 9-5.


No comments:

Post a Comment